A cost-effective basic health check recommended each year and covering important major diseases – cardiac, respiratory diseases, diabetes, kidney function. The check includes ultrasound examinations – abdominal and prostate and blood tests for prostatic cancer.
In addition to the tests a personal physician will contact you before the medical to arrange appointments and check if you have any specific health anxieties. He or she will conduct the medical and the examination, and package all results to you electronically with recommendations for on-going health and follow up.
GENERAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- Complete history and enquiry taken by an AMC physician to include review of medications, allergies, and immunizations, family history and lifestyle issues
- CBC / ESR (Red and white cells in the blood and their distribution)
- Fasting Glucose (To check for Diabetes)
- Lipid Panel (To check for cholesterol and blood fats)
- Renal & Electrolyte Panel (To check kidney function)
- Urine Analysis (Kidney function and Diabetes)
- PSA (Check for Prostate Cancer)
- ECG (To check for heart enlargement and rhythm abnormalities)
- Chest x-ray 1 view (if not in previous 2 years)
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Prostatic Ultrasound