A cost-effective premium health check recommended each year and covering important major diseases – cardiac and respiratory diseases, diabetes, liver, thyroid, and kidney function. The check includes ultrasound examinations – abdominal, thyroid and prostate. Blood tests include PSA, for prostatic cancer, and tests for thyroid, kidney, and liver function.
In addition to the tests a personal physician will contact you before the medical to arrange appointments and check if you have any specific health anxieties. He or she will conduct the medical and the examination, and package all results to you electronically with recommendations for on-going health and follow up.
This examination may be covered by your Insurance Company, if you feel this is the case please contact our sales/marketing staff who can check and arrange a guarantee of payment.
GENERAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- Complete history and enquiry taken by an AMC physician to include review of medications, allergies, and immunizations, family history and lifestyle issues. Recommendations
- CBC / ESR (To check red and white cells and their balance)
- TSH (To check for over/under active thyroid function)
- Fasting Glucose (To diagnose diabetes or pre-diabetes)
- Lipid Panel (To diagnose excess fats in the blood)
- Renal & Electrolyte Panel (To examine kidney function & body salts)
- Urine Analysis (To check kidney function and possible infection)
- PSA (Check for prostate cancer)
- Hb1Ac test (To check sugar levels over previous months)
- Liver Panel (To check for liver disease)
- Vitamin D (Vitamin D levels for immunity and health)
- ECG (To check for heart enlargement, rhythm abnormalities and blood flow)
- Chest x-ray 1 view (if not in previous 2 years)
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Prostatic Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound