- Our bodies are influenced and actually structured by our thoughts and beliefs. Every thought is accompanied by an emotion or feeling, and every emotion creates a specific biochemical reality in our bodies. Thoughts that are reinforced over and over become beliefs. Beliefs drive our behavior.
- Psychological and emotional factors influence our physical health greatly because our emotions and thoughts are always accompanied by biochemical reactions in our bodies. These reactions are mediated by cell membranes, which are the actual “brains” of each cell.
- How we think about, talk to, and feel about ourselves creates an imprint on our cells that affects not only us but also everyone around us. It is the life force that keeps our hearts beating and our lungs breathing even when we are asleep.
- Vibrational fields interact within an individual person. They also interact between one person and another, and between one person and the world in general.
- Clearly, human interactions have profound effects on health. These effects can be either positive or negative, depending upon the state of mind of the people involved in those interactions. When we begin to appreciate ourselves as vibrational fields of energy with the ability to affect the quality of our own experience, we will be getting in touch with our innate ability to heal ourselves and create health every day
of our lives.
Source of information: http://ahha.org/selfhelp-articles/your-thoughts-create-your-health/