It may sound trite but it’s true: If your diet lacks essential nutrients, it can hurt your ability to concentrate. Eating too much or too little can also interfere with your focus. A heavy meal may make you feel tired, while too few calories can result in distracting hunger pangs.
Benefit your brain: Strive for a well-balanced diet full of a wide variety of healthy foods.
- Caffeine Can Make You More Alert
- Sugar Can Enhance Alertness
- Eat Breakfast to Fuel Your Brain
- Fish Really is Brain Food
- Add a Daily Dose of Nuts and Chocolate
- Add Avocados and Whole Grains
- Blueberries Are Super Nutritious
Source of information: http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/ss/slideshow-brain-foods-that-help-you-concentrate